With all the new technology in the modern world that we are living today, it’s become more and more popular to do the shopping online. Why is it becoming more popular? And why are people not going to the shops anymore.There are many pros and cons for online shopping.
Pros for online shopping
Everyone is buying online, and for some reasons it is better to buy online. There are some pros why it is better to do the shopping online. Some of them are:
- When you are shopping online, you can search for the cheapest price.
- You don’t have to travel from place to place to buy at different stores.
- There is no change that your wallet can be stolen from you, when you are shopping online.
- You can search for your specific product that you want, don’t have to settle for second best.
- Your car is safely in the garage.
- You can buy from any place in the world, and buy anything that your shops don’t have.
Cons of online shopping
Even with everyone who is buying on the internet, there are some cons for buying products online. There are quite a few cons for buying on the internet.
- You must give your credit card number to buy online.
- With so many frauds that there is online, there is a big possibility that one can clone your credit card number and taking your money.
- You must pay a fee for the mailing of your products.
- You are not guaranteed that the website from which you are ordering are legit and that you will receive the product.
- You must pay the product before receiving it. This is a risk, because you don’t know if the product will arrive safely.
It may be more convenient to shop online, but are it worth all the risks? This is an answer that you can answer alone. There are not a right of wrong answers. I am buying some of the stuff we can’t find in our town, online. The rest I am buying in the shops. Everyone must decide what is best for them. And everyone must face the consequences of their decision. There are risks in anything we are doing and we must decide how we are doing our shopping, and what is best for us.