Maybe you have heard about green living but don’t understand how you can live green. It is not as hard as everybody think. Living green can be a fun project if you and your family makes an effort to try it . It will also help your children in thinking green.
Tips on how to live green
There are so many ways one can live greener. But not everyone knows how to live greener. With these tips there is no excuse why you should not try to green living. It is the best way to reserve out environment for our children’s children one day.
- Change all your incandescent light bulbs to energy saving bulbs. You may not like the light, but after a while one gets the use of using just the energy saving bulbs. It’s really not that bad.
- Don’t throw away your used jars. Wash them and recycle it. There are many things you can do with recycled jars. Just use your imagination.
- Make sure that you dispose your dead batteries the right way. In my country there are bins in the shops for the recycling of dead batteries. It isn’t even that much effort to take your dead batteries and dispose of them in the bins that are there for your convenience.
- Don’t use your air conditioner too much. If you are living in a country where it get’s very hot, just don’t turn the air conditioner to high, and don’t leave the air con on while you are at work.
- Don’t use toxic cleaners in your house to clean. There are non toxic cleaners out there and not that much more expensive as the toxic one’s.
- Please don’t use the plastic bags for your groceries. This is one of the most usage that are not environmentally friendly. Get yourself the material shopping bags. They will last longer and you will even save money as well.
There are so many little things you can do for the environment. You can start small and the more experienced you get in green living, you can go bigger. This was just a few of the ways one can live green with not much effort. Just think about what you are doing to the environment before doing something. This will learn you quickly how to be more green friendly. Everybody thinks it’s hard being green, but it is not as hard as everyone thinks.